Federico Chiesa's future has become a big talking point in recent weeks. While he had a promising start to the season, the Italian international hasn't had regular game time at Anfield. As a result, multiple top clubs are interested in signing the former Juventus star. Liverpool could sell Federico Chiesa According to Pete O'Rourke via Football Insider, Liverpool could look to cash in on the 28-year-old amidst growing interest from Serie A clubs.
It is TRUE: Ibrahima Konate wants his future sorted shortly. Konate knows that Liverpool would like to sell him if he's not prepared to sign a new contract, so he has to decide now. Bayern have said they're interested, so it could be difficult for them if the Frenchman decides to sign a new contract at Liverpool. That's because they're already set to lose another option in Marc Guehi, who is very close, at the moment, to signing for Liverpool.
CEO Thelwell and chairman Stewart paid the price for the failed appointment of former boss Russell Martin and an expensive transfer recruitment in the last window that was heavily criticised. Former Sheffield Wednesday manager Rohl was the man chosen to replace Martin at the helm at Ibrox and will now have heavy involvement in any recruitment when the window re-opens.
The January transfer window could see Santiago Gimenez make a swift move to the Premier League with both Sunderland and Brentford showing interest in the attacker, according to Calciomercato. The Mexican international's time at the San Siro has been far from smooth. Since joining AC Milan from Feyenoord in a deal worth over 30 million during the January 2025 window, Gimenez has struggled to replicate the electric form that made him one of Europe's most coveted young forwards.
Liverpool have struggled a lot in recent weeks, and this will almost certainly mean that they seek new signings when the transfer window opens in January. Central defence is an area that is to be addressed, and Marc Guehi is the main man in terms of targets. Liverpool almost signed Guehi in the summer, but Crystal Palace pulled the plug on a deal due to being unable to sign a replacement.
Any talk that Man Utd could land Anderson for 60million or anything close to that has been dismissed by my sources, and it is this 100million figure that is the price target for now. There is no reason Forest would let him go for cheap, especially as he's one of England's main players for the World Cup, and there are a few clubs that would compete for the signing that would help raise his fee.
Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson is fit to return for the champions as the Premier League returns this weekend. The Brazilian, 33. has not featured since injuring his hamstring in September but is an option to start against Nottingham Forest at Anfield on Saturday. Manager Arne Slot said: "Alisson trained last week and this week so he will be able to play tomorrow if things work out well today. "If he's ready to play, he will start."
Barcelona's winter transfer window is already shaping into a storyline filled with speculation, interest from abroad, and growing pressure surrounding the club's brightest young talents. Among those at the centre of attention is Roony Bardghji, the Swedish wonderkid who arrived at Barça with immense expectations but has had limited opportunities so far this season. Despite the reduced game time, his future has now taken a clear turn after fresh claims from SPORT revealed that Bardghji has decisively closed the door on any January exit.
Barcelona are one of several clubs being linked with Etta Eyong as they ponder potential attacking reinforcements ahead of Robert Lewandowski's expected exit next summer. According to Mundo Deportivo, Eyong is well aware of the interest in his signature and wants to make a decision on his future in the January transfer window. Real Madrid, Manchester City, Manchester United, and Arsenal are also believed to be keen on the youngster, and it looks like a move is in the offing.
Crystal Palace are keen on signing Bellingham as well. Bellingham is struggling at Dortmund It seems that his father has had a bust-up with sporting director Sebastian Kehl, and the player is also struggling for regular opportunities. He needs to play more often at this stage of his career, and leaving the German club could be ideal for him. It will be interesting to see if they are willing to send him out on loan or sell him permanently.
Atletico Madrid were keen on securing his signature, and they are keeping tabs on his situation. According to a report from Fichajes, the Liverpool board have decided to sell the player during the January transfer window. They do not want to lose him on a free transfer at the end of the season. It remains to be seen whether the Spanish outfit is willing to make a move for him.
Pellegrini, who was previously linked with a summer move to West Ham, has barely featured for Roma this season, with new head coach Gian Piero Gasperini not counting on his captain. And because of this, it has been decided that he will be allowed to leave in January, as reported by TEAMtalk (via Leeds United News). Pellegrini was not included in the Italy squad for their 2026 World Cup qualifiers in September,
However, it will be extremely difficult for any club to get him out of Palace in January. They will not want to sell one of their best players midway through the season. It will disrupt their plans for the whole campaign. Furthermore, the player is not pushing for an exit either, and Crystal Palace are under no pressure to sell him.